Cheerfy.com is a site operated by Cheerfy Ltd (“We“). We are registered in England and Wales with registration number 09165801 and have our registered address at 92 Park Street, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3NY, United Kingdom.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights in our site, and of the material published on it.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you are permitted to draw the attention of others to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes.
We cannot guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We make no guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or will not be subject to interruptions. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any aspect of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. Please note our site is provided for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we accept no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You accept responsibility for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Should you wish to make any use of any of the content on our site other than that set out above, we request that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS IN OUR SITE
On the occasions where our site displays links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you consent. Cookies hold information, which is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. The cookies help us to:
- Operate our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works and ensure that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Recognise you if you return to our website. We can personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example your choice of language or region).
- Record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links that you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Cheerfy Ltd (“We”) of 92 Park Street, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3NY, United Kingdom
INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information provided by you when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. This may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, credentials to access your profiles on social networks (such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin) and permission to use the information in those profiles.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
On each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your email address and login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
INFORMATION THAT WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We may receive information about you if you use any search websites or search information providers and we receive the information from them.
- To ensure that we can provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To inform you about changes to our service;
- To make certain that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, if you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
We may combine this information with information given to us by you and the information we gather about you. This may be used for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive)
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell your information to any third parties. Your personal information may be shared with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Cheerfy Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to ensure that your personal data is protected, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your data will be kept by us only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose that you supplied it to us for. You retain right to request that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it is our intention to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You may exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms used to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Please note that access requests may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Last modified: 24th May 2018